Sunday, September 30, 2012

 

September

Crazy girls in the morning - Brooks is going to love these type of sleepovers in a few years!  ;)
September was a fun and busy month for us!  September 8th was Skylar's 7th birthday!  I can't believe how fast the time has gone!  She wanted to have a slumber party with some of her best friends, she had 6 girls including 2 of her besties from pre-school.  It was a total blast, they played on the waterslide in the backyard, jumped on the trampoline, decorated a pillow case (thanks Mom for making them!), watched movies and danced (a LOT . . .  and to some really teeny bopper music).  The only thing they didn't do was sleep very much, but I guess that is to be expected!
Oh yeah - she got a disco ball which came in very handy for the dancing!
I forgot - makeup was also involved!

Dancing queens!
Here are a few pictures from our trip to the Circus (thanks Terri!).  Brooks has wanted to be an officer as long as I can remember but thanks to our trip to the circus he now wants to be . . . a "Motorcycle Dude." They had the motocross guys doing tricks on the ramps and that was by far Brooks' favorite part of the circus!  I took them down to the Midway during the intermission and let them ride the ponies (because I was waaaaayyyy too cheap to let them ride the elephants).  Good times!
Future "Motorcycle Dude"

It's NOT an elephant!
I also went to my 20 year high school reunion - OMG I can't believe it's been 20 years!!!  I only took a few pictures as I was too busy catching up but here's one!  Sara (Montrose), Ali, Mike Ramsbacker and I.  As always San Diego was beautiful and I always love swimming in the Pacific!

Here's a picture of the bunk bed that Skylar got for her birthday!  She also got a new desk which she uses all the time - her favorite gift ever!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]