Sunday, January 22, 2012

 

Flying Trapeze

Swinging through the air with the greatest of ease . . .
I am taking classes in case I decide to run away with the circus! ;) My friend Paula and I went to Trapeze Austin and took a 1 hour class . . . I barely made it up the ladder (which was completely terrifying - seriously don't see how firefighters do it!) but I did it! Says great things about peer pressure because if the other girls in the class had stopped it would have been much easier for me to quit too. The first time I screamed the entire time I think but this video was from my last jump - I guess it got better because I kept quiet! I bought another class (before I knew it was sooooo high! - totally safe but high!) so I guess I'm going back! The age limit is 6 though so maybe I will make Skylar take my spot . . .
Knee hang!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]