Sunday, September 18, 2011

 

Skylar Turns 6!!

Here are some pictures from Skylar's 6th birthday:
I let her open one present in the morning - she knew exactly which one she wanted to open. Noni's present an American Girl doll! She was in 7th heaven after opening her doll, she took it in the car on the way to school, to get her ears pierced and to dinner!
Opening the rest of her presents after school!
Other Skylar came over to watch the present opening and play with her new stuff!
She loved her new camera, but apparently not as much as she like mine . . . I noticed the number of pictures she's taken has gone down since getting her own camera!

I'll post some pictures of her "Chickendog" birthday party soon!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]