Friday, May 13, 2011
Mom's Day
My swag!I hope all you moms had a great Mother's Day! I had a wonderful Mother's Day tea with Skylar at her school, complete with fruit, cookies, cake and of course hats! It was really fun to read the little notes the kids wrote about their moms (the full one that Skylar wrote about me is posted below). The ages the kids thought their moms were ranged from like 6 to 100 and the kids thought their moms were smart because "their boss told them to be" or " they know how to clean the kitchen." Some of the things the moms were good at were hilarious like "painting faces at the circus" and the things moms should do for fun included cleaning, watching an adult show on TV, and sleeping (now that's right on!).
I love the keepsakes that my kids made me and I love the beautiful copper rose spinner yard art thing that is making my fence much more fun that Chris and the kids got me! Besides the fact that Chris had to work on the actual Mother's Day, it was very good!
Here is what Skylar wrote about me:
My mom's name is Sara. She is 55 years old. She looks special when she goes to a wedding (which is hardly ever so I guess I rarely look "special"). She is really good at cooking. I know my mom is smart because she knows how to take care of birds. The nicest thing my mom does for me is take me to dinner (funny I'm good a cooking yet the nicest thing I can do for her is take her out!). My mom shows me she loves me when she plays with me. For a fun day she should go out to dinner with friends (I second that!).
On the way to take Blossom for a swim! Better on the way there, on the way home she drips all over them!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
