Thursday, January 27, 2011
January Pics
Cold day checking out the animals at Cabela's.


Skylar likes practicing her shooting skills in the shooting gallery!

We were watching the show Wipeout and Brooks showed us how he gets his socks off. It was pretty funny so we made him do it again for the camera, unfortunately it's pretty dark but it still makes Chris, Skylar and I laugh!
The cedar pollen has been super high lately so the kids have been suffering with allergies. Poor Brooks ended up miserable for several days and was basically coughing all night, he had developed an ear infection (discovered at #2 doctor appointment within 4 days). I'm so thankful for antibiotics and getting a decent nights sleep! He's hilarious at the doctor, I'll read him books in the room while we're waiting for the doctor to come in but everytime he hears someone in the hall he quick puts his hands over his ears because he HATES when the doctor checks out his ears. He even does this if he's at the doctors office with another family member for their appointment! I'm so glad someone thought of putting lollipops at the doctors office . . .
Skylar likes practicing her shooting skills in the shooting gallery!
We were watching the show Wipeout and Brooks showed us how he gets his socks off. It was pretty funny so we made him do it again for the camera, unfortunately it's pretty dark but it still makes Chris, Skylar and I laugh!
The cedar pollen has been super high lately so the kids have been suffering with allergies. Poor Brooks ended up miserable for several days and was basically coughing all night, he had developed an ear infection (discovered at #2 doctor appointment within 4 days). I'm so thankful for antibiotics and getting a decent nights sleep! He's hilarious at the doctor, I'll read him books in the room while we're waiting for the doctor to come in but everytime he hears someone in the hall he quick puts his hands over his ears because he HATES when the doctor checks out his ears. He even does this if he's at the doctors office with another family member for their appointment! I'm so glad someone thought of putting lollipops at the doctors office . . .Subscribe to Posts [Atom]