Sunday, April 18, 2010
3D
This picture makes me laugh - Skylar watching her first 3D movie "How to Train Your Dragon." Chris took her so I don't really know the whole story, all I know is Hiccup and Toothless are now living at our house and Hiccup has strep throat so he's been whiny today. He bit Skylar when she was going to bed tonight and we're hoping he's feeling better tomorrow . . .
Also, Brooks is becoming such a big boy I can't believe it. He's started going pee pee on the potty! Today we came in from playing to change his diaper and he wanted to sit on the potty so I was waiting with him when I felt the shower hit my shoe . . . we need to work on his aim and invest in some lysol wipes for the bathroom.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]