Sunday, January 31, 2010
This Week
Brooks was sick and required lots of cuddles with his favorite bears.
Then he got better.

Skylar made funny faces with Chris

and learned how to apply her own makeup (she takes after me, a pro with the makeup brush).

Brooks started really enjoying helping out with the chores. Here he helped me put the clean clothes away.

Chris and I partied like it was 1987 at Kathleen's birthday party. Thanks Nicole for watching the kids! I bought the shirt new on Friday (for 90% off surprise, surprise), I'm truly horrified that these styles are making a come-back!

And Skylar decided to try the look the next day (and yes, she went out in public like this).

Then he got better.

Skylar made funny faces with Chris
and learned how to apply her own makeup (she takes after me, a pro with the makeup brush).
Brooks started really enjoying helping out with the chores. Here he helped me put the clean clothes away.

Chris and I partied like it was 1987 at Kathleen's birthday party. Thanks Nicole for watching the kids! I bought the shirt new on Friday (for 90% off surprise, surprise), I'm truly horrified that these styles are making a come-back!
And Skylar decided to try the look the next day (and yes, she went out in public like this).
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]