Saturday, December 12, 2009
Catching up.
We spent Thanksgiving at Chris's station, it was a great time! Good food, good friends and a surprise wedding all contributed to this great day! Before dinner, Alan, Chris's lieutenant, married his girlfriend Melissa in a surprise ceremony performed by one of her fellow Paramedics. Austin news channels 8 was there filming the station for Thanksgiving so they caught the surprise on tape, and that along with a snipet of Chris talking about green bean casserole was on the nightly news! Congrats to Alan and Melissa!
I love parades and I hardly ever see them (except on TV) so I was excited to go to the Chuy's Children's Parade this year! I loved seeing all the cool floats and balloons! Oh yeah, kids had fun too. :) Actually Brooks was sort of a fuss bucket as he generally wants me (as in not even Chris) to be holding him all the time, or he wants to be running around like a crazy person. He did have one molar pop through and the dentist said I should be expecting some grumpy behavior so I'm blaming it on his teeth.
At home we have been enjoying the colder weather. My sister came into town last weekend and we did our annual holiday shopping marathon! It's always fun to spend 9 hours shopping and get lots of people crossed off the list! I generally am not a huge shopping fan but I do really enjoy spending the time once a year.
Modeling the skin tight new pjs that Aunt Terri bought! We wanted to take them back for a bigger size but Skylar insisted on wearing them and didn't really take them off for the next 2 days . . .
Comments:
<< Home
WOW! Isn't it crazy how fast everyone is growing up?! The kids haven't willingly put down the Christmas card that you sent us!!!I have to pry it out of ones hand only to be put in the others. You should've sent 2. LOL Miss you guys! Give the kiddos a hug and kiss for us.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
