Saturday, November 07, 2009

 

Future Herpetologists?


Who knew a snake birthday party could be so fun?! Our neighbor Daniel's 3rd birthday was the second snake party we've been to and the kids had a blast! The first one we went to was almost a year ago, Brooks was oblivious and Skylar wouldn't even touch any of the snakes. This time they were both holding and petting the snakes and Skylar didn't want to put them down! I think the snakes were probably afraid of Brooks, he doesn't quite understand how to be gentle. He managed to grab ahold of a snake I was holding and I didn't think he was going to let go, especially when he thought I was going to take the snake away I could tell his grip was getting tighter by the second!



Today Brooks had another tooth incident - poor guy! Tanner was on the swing in the front yard and Brooks ran behind him and got hit and basically took a bite of the curb - it was horrible! Tanner had slowed down quite a bit thankfully, but Brooks still managed to cut his chin and chip his mater tooth. Guess it's another visit to the dentist for Brooks on Monday . . .

Comments:
Those are some brave kids Sara, I HATE SNAKES!! I'm not sure I would have even been able to watch! Poor Brooks, that must have really hurt. Hopefully his dentist visit will go smoothly. Jacob has to go to the dentist tomorrow, he has a problem with fillings staying in his mouth, another one fell out this weekend. The dentist claims it's because he is a tooth grinder. We've never had any chipped teeth, just multiple replacements for fillings, good luck tomorrow!
 
Is it bad to admit that you didn't know what a herpetologist was?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]