Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Princess Party
We celebrated Skylar's 4th birthday at home this past weekend. She wanted to have a princess party so there was lots of pink and lots of little girls! The party was really fun, I was planning to do games and have them decorate princess hats but the girls just made bracelets and played and the party flew by . . . we barely had time to do the pinata and eat cake. All in all it was a great party!
We got Skylar a new bike for her birthday which she loves! She loves sitting on it but has yet to ride it further than 5 feet without stepping on the brakes and freaking out. Chris has told her that if she wants to just sit on it we can take the bike back and get her a chair - way to be supportive dad! :)
Comments:
<< Home
That looks like an awesome party! I know I would have LOVED the princess theme. The more pink the better. And Sar, great job on the cake. I just assumed that it came from a bakery. Can't wait to see you this weekend! Sara M.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
