Wednesday, September 16, 2009

 

Disneyland!


We started off mellow with the Peter Pan ride and the carousel. . .
Skylar got to spend her 4th birthday at Disneyland. Chris and I took her along with Hayley (Chris's new step-sister) and her boyfriend Chris - a good time was had by all! After every ride we would hear "again, I want to go again!!" The lines were the shortest I'd ever seen, we basically walked onto all the rides. Skylar agreed to go on the Materhorn and since we wanted to go we agreed even though we all thought she would be scarred for life . . . but no, she LOVED it! We ended up riding both Materhorn and Thunder Mountain twice. Here are a few pics from our visit to the "Happiest place on earth."
We had to get the pink hat with the pink ears, of course!

Skylar was dying to meet Woody from Toy Story but we couldn't because he was going to feed his horses;). We did see Aladdin and Jasmine. Skylar freaked out about Aladdin so he had to walk away, but here we are with the Princess!

Zooming through the afternoon sky!
I have a picture of Chris pulling on the sword in the stone the last time we were at Disneyland - 14 years ago! A lot has changed since then!
One last picture of some exhausted peeps getting ready to leave Disneyland!

Comments:
Hi Sara,
I saw the link for your blog on facebook. I have enjoyed looking over your blog. It looks like you had fun at Disneyland. What a fun place to go for Skylars 4th birthday. I'm going to add your blog to my blog list, if you don't mind. I love the whole blogging thing....it's so fun to be able catch a glimpse of every ones lives. You sure do have little cuties!
Jamie :)

www.mckeanfamily.blogspot.com
 
Love these pictures from Disneyland! Found your blog from you facebook account. Looks like it was so much fun.

Doris
 
SOOOO FUN! We recently talked about going to Disneyland the next time we go to San Diego...Rick says it is better than Disney World (we went as a family a few years ago), but I donno about that. I think the kids will have a blast no matter where we go! :) Glad you guys are home safe & I hope you had a great time!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]