Wednesday, July 01, 2009

 

Full House

We watched the bats emerge from under the Congress Avenue Bridge - it was awesome - the best I've seen in all my years here! Even my ;mom was able to see the bats this time!
Skylar spent an extra week in San Diego going to the beach, feeding the ducks, hanging out with the cousins and going to the zoo with Noni and Aunt Katie! She had a great time and Chris and I got to enjoy the easy life with only one kid at home! It was fun but we were definitely missing Skylar by the end of the week. My mom brought Skylar and my nieces Rose and Suzi back with her. I think Suzi and Rose had fun here but there was some bickering - usually about who was getting to spend more time taking care of Brooks, or who sat where they could see him in the car the last time . . . I can see what kind of bickering is coming in a few years!
Since it was about 300 degrees (until the day they left of course!) we swam a lot and went to the fun fountain at Butler Park!
Here are the girls at Cabela's checking out the animals.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]