Thursday, June 18, 2009

 

Summer!

Skylar and Evie.
Summer has been busy so far, first we headed up to Dallas for cousin Ricky's 4th birthday. Had fun in the sun, swimming, playing and eating some awesome mexican food!Brooks playing on the grass. This was in between eating sand and trying to sneak food off kids plates.

The kids and I then headed out to San Diego for a week. We took the ferry from the Embarcadero over to Coronado, it was a great outing! We were right next to the huge cruise ships, aircraft carriers and of course the beautiful SD skyline. Nana and Skylar with "Titanic."
The weather in SD was cool and sort of gloomy inland. We went to the beach and I expected the kids to just want to play in the sand so I was totally unprepared. Of course it was awesome at the beach and Skylar somehow got over her fear of the water and wanted to swim (Brooks too) so I ended up with two corndogs and no towels.Whoops, guess we should have brought the swimsuits!

Brooks trying to make concrete in his diaper . . .
Building sand castles with Kevin. Skylar played with Kevin's son Kaya and is awaiting the birth of the new McPhee baby girl!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]