This picture reminds me of the look and find books . . . see if you can find Skylar on the float! Skylar's dance class had another performance this past weekend at Budafest. The whole studio rode on a float during the parade and her class danced to Santa Claus is Coming to Town. We got to the float late so she had to sqeeze in the center between a bunch of other girls she didn't know. She didn't look very happy, so I made sure she wanted to ride on the float (she did) and noticed that the girl next to her was totally elbowing her! I'm not Irish, but boy that sure got my Irish up! The girl said Skylar was "squishing" (I certainly wanted to squish that little girl) - ughh! When their float passed by I had to really search to find her (see the picture) and she was still out of it . . . I'm sure she was just eating all the candy they were supposed to be throwing out. She perked up when we picked her up and was excited to do her dance. It's funny the stories 3-year olds tell, and I'm not sure what exactly to believe but the story ranged from - that girl didn't let her throw any candy or look out of the float, to that girl pushed her off of the float and onto the ground. She also told us about the "popcorn candy" that tasted really good but made her stomach hurt . . . hmmmm? Brooks enjoying his first parade! Getting ready to boogie. She may not know all the moves, but at least she's always enthusiastic about dancing! A lot of the other girls her age run off crying or won't even leave their parents.