Tuesday, December 23, 2008

 

Our first day in SD . . . sand, sun and surf!

Ticklish baby.

On a beautiful day at the beach!

Willie can't wait until Brooks is old enough to play with him!

Dressing up with Rose and Suzi!

Nana banana and the Moren kiddos.

Comments:
I have 2 words to say "I'M JEALOUS!" LOL, while it was cold and yucky here you guys were hanging out on the beach! Oh, How we LOVE the beach!!! Lil' Ricky randomly out of nowhere said the other day "let's go to the beach today!" I said "I wish" LOL IT sounds like you guys had a great trip, with the exception of your stressful flight home! Merry Christmas!
 
Sar- That picture of Brooks and Sky at the beach is so adorable! It was great seeing you. :)
Sara M.
 
I agree! that is a GREAT shot!

Bodhi
 
Sara,
All the cousins look like they are siblings!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]