Friday, October 17, 2008

 

Bangs

Just wanted to post a picture of Skylar's cute new 'do. She's home sick today with a bit of a stomach bug. She didn't eat a bite of food yesterday and would barely sip water. We pretty much watched movies all day . . . I'm glad the kid movies these days are so good. I actually cried at the end of Meet the Robinsons, which I'd never seen before. Brother Bear also brought me to tears the first time I saw it a few years ago - I'm sure I'll completely embarrass Skylar if that happens in the theater in a few years! Brooks is doing awesome. He went a few days of getting up every hour - not to nurse just having trouble sleeping. Luckily we seem to be past that. He also rolled over for the first time tummy to back! He only did it once but is so close to toppling over every time he's on his tummy. Here's a short video from a few weeks ago of Brooks laughing . . . he's still working on it but it's adorable!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]