Saturday, September 27, 2008
Chris on Vacation
Chris left for Maui for Fred's wedding the morning after Skylar's birthday party and thankfully my mom came here to help me out! The first night Chris was gone my mom and I ended up in the ER with Brooks - nothing too serious but he was throwing up and dry heaving so much that bile was coming up. Pretty scary for a little baby but after checking him out and doing some tests they attributed it to his reflux and sent us home. Of course after traveling for 12 hours and finally getting to Hawaii the last thing Chris wanted to hear was that we were in the ER - oh well everything was back to normal in the morning.

Brooks as a redhead.
Brooks went on a streak of sleeping "all night" (about 6-7 hours) while Chris was gone and was not waking up until 4:30 or 5 it was wonderful!! Of course it was also short lived and I swear the day Chris returned he started waking up every 4 hours again. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted!

Thanks for the dress Aunt Katie . . . I'd wear it everyday if I could find it! :) Chris had a great trip and has decided we're packing up and moving. I'll post our forwarding address soon.
Brooks as a redhead.
Brooks went on a streak of sleeping "all night" (about 6-7 hours) while Chris was gone and was not waking up until 4:30 or 5 it was wonderful!! Of course it was also short lived and I swear the day Chris returned he started waking up every 4 hours again. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted!
Thanks for the dress Aunt Katie . . . I'd wear it everyday if I could find it! :) Chris had a great trip and has decided we're packing up and moving. I'll post our forwarding address soon.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]