Saturday, September 27, 2008

 

Beach


The family.
We took a quick 3-day trip to the coast with the Vickerys this week. We were sort of up in the air about going because I thought I might have to go out of town for work, plus Chris was just getting over an ear infection that left him dizzy and nauseous. We finally made the decision to go about 2 hours before we got in the car. Let me tell you that is not enough time to pack for 4 people especially when one of them is a baby. I ended up forgetting important things like a hair brush and my bathing suit ugh! Good thing Marisa had been packing for like 3 days so she was prepared enough for the both of us!
No jellyfish on the beach this trip, but Kellen did find a starfish. Here are the kids checking it out!


Me, Marisa and Brooks all bundled up. Notice the car in the background - I have to admit it's nice being able to have your car right there on the beach with you!
Relaxing on the beach!
Skylar ended up with another cold when we were at the beach which left her in a totally joyous and happy mood. We have been building our immunity (=getting sick a lot) all summer, I think because Skylar is around more kids at dance and school than she is used to. She knows she needs to eat healthy to build up her "navy seals and Spartans" that fight off germs . . . I love how Chris explains things to her!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]