Wednesday, July 23, 2008

 

3 Week Update


Thanks for all your help Nana! We miss you and Noni!
Last night was my first night alone with both kids. My mom left in the evening and Chris was at work and we actually managed to get through our evening routine (walk, dressed in pjs, teeth brushed, read stories etc.) and get Skylar to bed by 9 - I was impressed with myself! Little Bear was still awake so we watched an exciting episode of "Must Love Kids" (a reality dating show that is super cheesy but one of my friends from HS happens to be a contestant) before he fell asleep at 10:30. I put him to bed and followed shortly after. Then he didn't wake up to nurse until 3 AM amazing!! Of course I woke up at 1 and wondered when he would wake up so I was basically awake an extra 2 hours ugh! In other exciting news, his umbilical cord fell off yesterday so bath time is going to be a lot more fun!

Skylar loves getting brother completely soaked during bath time . . .

Ahhhhh, feels so good to be clean!
Skylar is still the helpful big sister. Her life is absorbed with her dance class and her friend's upcoming birthday party this weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]