Saturday, June 28, 2008

 

Zero


Chris, Big Mama and baby!
I'm 39 weeks almost - 1 week left for those of you who've been out of the pregnancy loop for a while - and there's nothing going on. 0 cm dilated and 0% effaced, not that it means anything but I'm mentally preparing myself to go to my due date and beyond . . . except for being huge and a bit uncomfortable I'm still feeling really well! Looking forward to my sister coming in on Wednesday to take care of us! She'll be here until my mom gets in to town the following week. I'm hoping not to disappoint Terri and have the baby before she goes back home!

Sky, Kellen and Tomsen posing . . .

Posing by the water wasn't quite as successful - but they're still adorable!

Chris has been taking Skylar to the pool almost every shift off and she loves it! She was so excited the other day because when she jumped in she touched the bottom - and Chris showed her that he wasn't holding on to her when she was paddling back to the side. We got her water wings and she is a lot more daring in the water. I've been trying to have a lot of playdates since they are easy and fun! I'm not up for running around (especially since it's like 100 degrees every day!) and getting up and down off the floor is hard work so it's much more enjoyable for me if she has a friend to play with!
t
Belly picture.

Comments:
Awesome belly shot! You are so tiny!!!

Can't wait to meet the little guy. Maybe he hated the Texas summer hear as much as I do and wants to stay where it's nice and comfy and 98.6 instead of 112!?!?!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]