Sunday, June 01, 2008
Weekend
Driving the fire engine - get out of my way!!
Aunt Terri came to visit this weekend and we had a great time. Chris got a shift of OT at Station 1 which is downtown so we went down there and had dinner then went to visit. This was the first station in Austin and still has the firepole (which they did not let us go down) and always gets lots of late night visitors since it's on 5th Street - so you know Chris was really excited to be there on Friday night!
Riding the horse at the restaurant . . .
On Saturday a some of my friends had a diaper shower for me which was really fun. Marisa sent a chocolate fountain which was wonderful but I have to say I was pretty sick by the end of the night. Skylar got to go swimming with Dad during the shower but enjoyed tasting all the goodies before she left.
Eating chocolate in your undies - it doesn't get better than that!
Five weeks and counting until I'm due!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]