Sunday, June 22, 2008
"Nap" time
Skylar in some extra pants and with a tattoo on her arm after "nap" time . . . So just in time for the new baby, Skylar has decided not to take naps anymore. She goes in her room for quiet time but there is no sleeping going on. Her room is a disaster, all the shoes out of the closet, she's wearing different clothes than when she went in there and all the books are off the shelf . . . but if she gives us an hour break during the day I guess it's still worth it. Also we get to put her to bed earlier yeah!
Chillin' on the couch, drinking her juice.
I'm looking forward to Skylar's dance class in the morning which equals three free hours for me (to do fun stuff like work, clean house, run errands) yippee! Skylar loves her class it's ballet, tap and tumbling plus they do craft and stories too. They are supposedly learning a routine for the recital but I'll believe it when I see it.
14-days and counting . . .
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]