Monday, March 03, 2008
Skylar's 1st "Hangover"
Our friends Marisa and Bob had their housewarming party/b-day party for their boys this weekend. It was great they have some land out in the country and had a bouncer, big tree swing, bubbles, pinata and of course a big fire for roasting s'mores. It also happened to be the same night as the UFC fights that Chris and his friends
always watch together so they got the fight at their house. The fights don't start until 9 so the kids were up and running on adrenaline (and a fair amount of sugar) until midnight. They did awesome, no meltdowns or anything! I think Skylar experienced her first sugar hangover on Sunday, Chris finally had to drag her out of bed at about 10:30 - at least she likes to sleep in! Yeah for us! We are taking advantage of the extra sleep since we have T minus 4 months until our all nighters begin again!

We had a really lazy Sunday, our big chore was baking Chris a German's chocolate cake to take to the station for his birthday. As you can see, Skylar had lots of fun preparing the cake pans!
We had a really lazy Sunday, our big chore was baking Chris a German's chocolate cake to take to the station for his birthday. As you can see, Skylar had lots of fun preparing the cake pans!
Our baby boy is doing well. He enjoys doing his acrobatics all the time - and I love feeling him. I'm now 22 weeks and in the honeymoon period, not too tired or big yet . The baby is starting build up his fat layer and I should be gaining about 1 lb a week for the next several weeks. I'll post a pic of my big belly soon, once I take one that's not too unflattering (Chris took one today when I'm vacuuming and in my pj's - it's too gross to have on public display!).
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]