Wednesday, February 20, 2008
It's a . . .
We had our ultrasound exam on Monday and all looks well with the baby! We were shocked to find out that we are having a baby boy (but obviously excited too!). We broke the news to Skylar, who was convince we were having a girl and she said exactly what I thought she would say, "no, it's a girl." Now she's calling the baby her brother (or usually baby Diego because she loves her Diego show). 
Future make-up artist? I think we should stick to chapstick or clear lipgloss, what do you think? She surprised us with her beautiful application of lipstick - I guess I need to do a better job of keeping it hidden away!
Future make-up artist? I think we should stick to chapstick or clear lipgloss, what do you think? She surprised us with her beautiful application of lipstick - I guess I need to do a better job of keeping it hidden away!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]