Tuesday, November 20, 2007

 

Friends

It's been busy around here lately. Last weekend I went to visit my friends Erin and Suzanne from UCSB. We met up at Erin's house in Denver, it was nice to have a relaxing weekend with the girls but I definitely missed Skylar. I was really looking forward to getting on my 8:30 am flight and having the whole day to spend with her. I got to the airport in plenty of time (after getting up at the crack of dawn) only to realize my am flight was actually a pm flight!! Ugh! I was able to get a stand-by flight and was only 2 hours late but I was still annoyed with myself! Skylar was happy to see me but was definitely in daddy mode after being with Chris all weekend. Now I want him to go away so I can have her attention all to myself! I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige.
This weekend my friend Sara came to visit and spent my birthday with me. We had fun showing her around. Skylar and I took her hiking (lots of fun for mommy lugging a 30-pound kid around on a rocky trail), out to eat and to shop near the UT campus.

Our fridge just went out, of course after I went to the grocery store to buy everything for Thanksgiving . . . so I'm off to the store to get ice for the coolers. We're hoping the fridge can be fixed so we don't have to buy a new one. Keep your fingers crossed!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]