Sunday, October 28, 2007

 

Sparta

I promised a few weeks back that I would post Chris's calendar picture so here it is! Yes, he was at work and getting paid while constructing the costume (and used all fire dept. equipment and supplies) and taking the pictures . . . our tax dollars at work!
Body shot . . .

Head shot.

For those of you who didn't know, Chris made it into the 2008 Austin Firefighter calendar and had his photo shoot a few weeks ago. Don't know if the pictures came out as good as these but we'll see soon. I'm taking orders so let me know how many you need, they make great stocking stuffers!

Also, here is a picture of our car after the accident. Looked worse to me in person, but I'm glad the damage was fairly minor. Hopefully, we'll get the car back soon!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]