Wednesday, September 19, 2007

 

Beach, kittens and cousins

So, Sky doesn't enjoy the beach as much as Chris and I do but we're hoping it grows on her. The water was really cold, about 62 degrees, so I think that may have something to do with it but she wouldn't let me put her down anywhere near the water (but she was fine with me standing in the freezing cold water holding her). She had fun playing in the sand with Kellen, Tommy and Kaya and managed not to step on any burning embers from the bonfire.




We celebrated her birthday at each of the Nana's houses. She had a great time at Chris's house because his mom has a new kitten (Ruby aka "baby kitty"). Poor thing was harassed by Skylar for hours but hey, it kept her busy so I was OK with it. Now she calls Guiness "my baby kitty" and wants to hold him like she did Ruby . . . we'll see how that works out for her.














The cousins helped Sky celebrate her birthday and also kept her busy at Nana Teddy's house. They had a sleepover at my moms and got Skylar to go poo poo on the potty for the first and only time so far! It was very exciting they surprised Chris and I with it when we picked her up. We were very proud!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]