Thursday, August 16, 2007

 

A Week and Counting

We've been in the new house a little over a week now and it's starting to feel like home. We have unpacked most of our stuff and just have to get busy putting stuff up on the walls and getting our pictures out so it looks like our house. Everything went really smoothly with the closings and it was such a help having my mom here to look after Skylar when we needed to take care of business. My mom was also awesome at cleaning and packing soooo, thanks Mom!! Our new house is really pretty with lots of windows, a beautiful skylight, and landscaping that is already done whoo. The house is also almost 2x as big as our old house so there is a ton of space (all of which I'm sure I'll fill up in no time)! I just downloaded pictures and realized that I haven't taken one picture of the new house . . . my attempt to document the move didn't work out well apparently. I've been asked many times for pictures so I'll take some and post them as soon as it stops raining again (darn that Hurricane Erin!). That also gives me a few extra days to make the house look presentable.

My niece Rose came with my mom to visit and she was also a big helper. We had a few days devoted to fun and managed to fit in swimming, a visit to a "Texas style safari" and Rudy's of course.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]