Sunday, July 22, 2007

 

Darn Animals

Why is it that my animals always seem to get deathly ill on the weekend when going to the vet is really expensive (because going to the vet is usually so cheap - right?)? I ended up at the emergency room with George last night until 2 in the morning because we thought he had urinary crystals (he had them twice about 7 years ago). Well, an exam, x-ray and ultrasound says he doesn't and even though they didn't really do anything, today he seems totally and completely fine! (Not that I'd feel better if he was sick but still!)

Anyway, Skylar still likes to boss around the animals and her new thing is getting Ronin to sit so she can give him treats. I was in the kitchen and heard her saying "sit, sit, sit, sit" while she was eating lunch. It didn't dawn on me that she would be throwing food down to Ronin (who wasn't even sitting!). I'm so glad we aren't showing the house anymore I'm sure there's cantaloupe and who knows what stuck on the wall or some random cupboard . . .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]