Sunday, June 17, 2007
Artwork and More
Skylar went to her first art class last week and had a blast! She got to paint, dig in the dirt, decorate a cup and plant a bean seed, and play with glue and playdough. She also brought some of her artwork home to display on the fridge - I'm glad I took photos because the picture has since been completely destroyed!
We also went to the B-shift party (Chris is on B-shift at work) at the lake this week. It was fun for the first hour then a huge thunderstorm hit. Even though we get T-storms all the time, they I still make me nervous!
Skylar,
Ronin and I sat in the car and then finally Chris joined us when it really started to pour. We thought it would blow through fast but we ended up finally leaving since we were all drenched (yeah the camera still worked after being left out in the downpour!).
Not much else going on here. Skylar now wants to lay down on her stomach with her head on my shins, her arms around my knees and her feet in my face as I rock her before bed. Seems a little strange but it's working out well for me, because she must be so uncomfortable that it's only a few minutes before she wants to go lay in her crib! Whoo!
Hanging out with Kellen and Tomsen! Subscribe to Posts [Atom]