Monday, May 14, 2007
Surfing!!
" width="425" height="350">">" border="0" alt="" />

Chris, Skylar and I have been doing well and keeping busy. Skylar is becoming more and more "helpful" these days wanting to help load the dishwasher, sweep (of course she wants to sweep the pile of dirt back all over the floor), put her clothes in the hamper (including the clean ones she's pulling out of her drawers), and wash the cars. We are encouraging her because we don't like to do any of those dreaded chores! We let her play and ride her bike a bit when she's finished cleaning.
Chris and I were able to go out on a friend's boat yesterday (happy mother's day to me!) and go wake surfing. Neither of us had tried it before, (the last time we went out it was all about wake boarding - I guess the technology has changed in the past 2 years!) but after a few tries we were up and surfing! I actually didn't think Chris was going let anyone else ride . . . now this is a hobby I wouldn't mind sharing!

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]