Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

Imitating Daddy

I think Skylar is ready for her first tattoo (temporary of course). We went to storytime yesterday and instead of one stamp on her hand she ended up with stamps on both hands, arms and one on her belly. Then when we got home she wanted to color. I got her set up, turned my back for two minutes and this is what she had done . . . Again, thanks to Crayola for washable markers! Of course she had ahold of one permanent pen and marked herself up pretty good with that one too.
There really isn't too much going on here, we went out to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this weekend. There were dancing leprechauns, bagpipers and fish and chips to keep Skylar occupied. People loved her she got stickers, cupcakes, necklaces and even free food and drink tickets!
They just started an auxiliary for the fire department so I started volunteering for that. I think once it gets going it should be really fun and will add more of a family feel to the department. Chris is still working on the fence in his spare time. Our big excitement is that the pickets went on sale from $1.59 down to $0.99, whoooo! It will save us several hundred dollars so that is pretty cool!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]