Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Our Daredevil
I almost had a heart attack today when Skylar did her first flip off the play scape and landed smack on her back 4 feet from where she started. Ugh!! She didn't get any scrapes, bruises or broken bones (except in my imagination that is). After a few minutes she was ready to get back on the play scape and do it all over again (carefully shadowed by me this time).Skylar can now get onto the couch by herself . . . an activity that is also giving me gray hair by the dozens. It would be one thing if she would sit on the couch, but no, she wants to stand, run from one side to the other, and throw herself onto it for the bouncing effect. Chris' genes are definitely coming out in full force these days as Skylar is gaining her independence. She will look at you with an impish smile as she takes off running in the opposite direction of where you're headed. I'm sure I never did anything of the sort!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]