Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Visitors
We have been having fun with Nana and Aunt Terri the past few weeks. It has been nice to be able to cook dinner or take a shower without "my little shadow" right behind me! I am sure Skylar will go into withdrawals when they leave on Saturday and she's stuck with boring old Mom!This week Skylar discovered how to take her shirt off. She's only managed to get it off a few times (with a lot of effort), but I'm sure it's just a matter of time before she's always naked! Hopefully she'll like to wear a shirt more than her daddy does!
Chris is in his final 2 days of the ladder class he's been teaching, yeah! He has hardly been home the past few weeks and burning the candle at both ends is starting to catch up with him. I'll finally have my husband back right before Thanksgiving . . . that's something to be thankful about!Subscribe to Posts [Atom]