Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Halloween


Our pretty fairy princess! Chris and I dressed up Skylar on the 29th for a carnival. She had a great time walking around, staring at all the funky costumes, and hanging out with her friends Kellen, Tommy, Makena, Carrissa and Tanner! This weekend, Tracy and I participated in the Race for the Cure (notice I didn't say "ran the Race for the Cure"). Basically, we had a leisurly stroll through downtown Austin with thousands of other people. We had fun though and since I'm so out of shape I was still tired from walking the 5K. . . how pathetic! We are now inspired to do a few more races, maybe we'll actually try running then next one.

My mom and sister got into town for a 2 week visit on Saturday! It is great to have them here except Skylar is totally ignoring me! I have been replaced by Aunt Terri! Chris tells me I should just enjoy the break. He should know me better than that though, I get jealous when the cats decide to sit with him instead of me!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]