Monday, October 30, 2006
Picking out pumpkins
We have been trying to be festive lately and get into the Halloween spirit! Chris and I took Skylar to the pumpkin patch last week. She had a great time checking out all the pumkins and wandering around. They had a maze that was perfectly kid-sized and a coup with doves and rabbits that Skylar loved. Her favorite part was inside the building they had decorated with all kinds of tacky, noisy Halloween decorations so everywhere you moved there was a witch cackling or a skeleton clanging around. She thought it was hilarious . . . I guess I better get a few of them for the house!
Maybe I'll get this big one (no, Mom and Dad are too cheap to buy this pumpkin) . . .
Chris and I have been really busy lately. He is still trying to get everything ready for the class he is teaching for the next two weeks. He can't wait for it to be over! He is basically working 24/7, doing his shift and then coming home and working on the computer or going to the training office, honestly I can't wait for him to be done too! I also started back to work two weeks ago. I'm only working 16 hours a week but it feels like 40! It really makes me feel lucky I get to spend so much time with Skylar!
I found the perfect one!Anyway, we are looking forward to Halloween. Skylar needs to go out and get her mama lots of good candy!!

Going through the maze with Daddy (watch out for the dead ends!).
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
